Thursday 28 May 2020

A message from Arlene!

To all the lovely girlies in Room 12, 


I hope ye are all keeping safe and happy! I am missing school and all of you in Room 12 terribly! But I am looking forward to seeing all of you again very soon. 

I hope you have been enjoying your time off and outside lots, keeping active and enjoying the lovely summer sun! And keeping up as best you can with some school work!

I have been using my time off to get lots of jobs done around my house! I have been planting flowers in my garden and some strawberries too! I will show you pictures when they begin to grow! I also have painted my whole house! 

I have been trying to keep active by going for a short walk every day, and some days I go for a big long walk if I have lots of energy or I am feeling confused and worried with what is going on! I find it really helps!!

I am really enjoying reading and seeing on Facebook the work you have been doing! Keep it up, yous are doing fantastic! 

See you soon guys,

Arlene X  



No comments:

Post a Comment