Thursday 28 May 2020

A message from Lorraine!

Hi ladies,

I’m so happy to say “hello!” I have missed you all so, so much!  

I hope you are all keeping well, learning lots and helping out at home. You were all so good at being responsible in the classroom that I’m sure you are being great girls at home.

Time is going by so fast, it is hard being away from school but I have been hearing from teacher that you are all trying your best and that is so important. I have seen some lovely art on Facebook and on our blog! Well done!

I have been busy since school closed. I have been out in my garden a lot, we have been so lucky with the lovely weather! I have been walking a lot too and trying to keep my mind on all the positive things that are happening around us.

I am looking forward to seeing you all again as soon as it is safe to be back in school. Keep busy, keep having fun and keep safe!

Love,

Lorraine xx


1 comment: