Thursday 28 May 2020

A message from Fiona!

Hi girls, 

I hope you are all well. I have heard you are doing amazing work!! I have seen some pictures of you on our school's Facebook page, and oh my how very grown up you have gotten, and so tall!!!! 

Do you know what I'm doing? I'm writing in a journal everyday, just a few lines about how I'm feeling, what I have done on that day and writing a positive message every day, because sometimes the days can be tough and scary, and that's okay too. 

I have been doing lots of walking, how lucky we are with the beautiful weather!!! Getting out into the fresh air is great for our bodies but very, very important for our minds. 

Do you know what else I've been doing??? Baking!!!!! Lots and lots of baking!!! I will show you a picture!! And you know what else??? Reading great adventure books, and knitting!! Yes knitting!!! I'm knitting a blanket for my dogs!!! And you know what ELSE I've been doing? Dressing up in tutus and dancing!!! 

I am missing all your beautiful faces and all the fun we have together in Room 12 and I hope we are all back together soon. 

Lots of love 

Fiona.

Ps wash them hands and keep smiling. Xxx 








No comments:

Post a Comment