Thursday 28 May 2020

A message from Wendy!

Hi girls,


I’ve just been hearing from Ms. Meehan about the fantastic work that all of you have been doing at home to keep yourselves busy during the school closure. I am delighted to hear that you are all doing so well. I’ve been checking out our school blog too and well done to the girls on the wonderful pieces of art you created, I can see lots of hard work went into your pieces.

I’ve been busy too helping my daughter Emily with her school work, making a rockery in our garden and walking our dog Georgie, which takes a very long time as he likes to sniff everything along the way AND sits down a lot to have lots of rests. I wonder if our Mung Bean experiments are like giant beanstalks now it’s that long since we last seen them. Ha-Ha!

Keep going with the great work girls and remember to have lots of outdoor fun too.

Hope to see you all soon.  Stay safe and take care. Wendy


 ‘Hit the Button Maths’ Game 
My Rockery                                                 

No comments:

Post a Comment